Monday 16 August 2010

My College Life Short Story

Hi,friend how are you?Now i am shareing my college life short story.I was a student of Molovisamsul karim college at chhagalnaiya in feni in bangladesh.I think it a good quality college like other college in our country.because in this college every teacher is very good quality teacher and also every student of this college have a good standerd.I all time owe of this college and also every teacher of this college. I specialy give thanks to Mr.Abdul Motin,Mr.Halim,Mr.karim and also Mr.Dulal who gave me lot of help in my college life.I am not a popular man not a star that i am saying this.But i am mainly introduce to the people of my country bangladesh as a simple student of this country.At my college life i got lot of help also from my friends.I was a student of commerce group in H.S.C. it's not my sorrow that i was not a good student.I was a simple and modest student in my college.Had no any one student in my college at that when i was student of this college kown to me for my modestry.Thank you brother for reading my waste writting.I can not waste your time today.Another day i will come to you and will say my many more interesting life story.

No comments:

Post a Comment